The Ohio State University Alumni Association lives through locally organized alumni clubs around the world. It is important that the alumni club in the University’s home county be a flagship club.
The Franklin County Club serves three essential purposes. The Club recruits top Franklin County high school students to the University, an effort that includes providing important scholarship money to outstanding Franklin County students who choose Ohio State. The Club also supports the University through a variety of campus-oriented service projects. Further, the Club provides members with special access to University events, preserving the bond between members and their school.
Annual dues for the Club remain very modest, $20 a year for individuals and $25 a year for families. The main source of funding for the Club is membership dues. The work of the Club cannot be continued without the financial support of the Club’s members. For those who are already members of “Young Bucks of Central Ohio” a joint membership is available for $10.
Click below for a membership application/ renewal form. Renewals are due on January 1st of each year. Please take a minute to print the form out on your printer and fill out the form, attach a check and send both to the address shown on the form. We are the products of a great university. By working together, we can expand the reputation and promote the mission of our school. Go Bucks!
Benefits of Club Membership
- Opportunity to purchase football tickets to one home game each year
- Networking with professionals from many different fields
- Discounts to club sponsored events such as wine tastings/classes, lectures, etc.
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to a men’s home basketball game
- Attend game watch parties with the best fans in the United States
- Sit as a group with other club members at events such as women’s basketball games, men’s baseball, soccer, etc.
- Meet and interview incoming freshmen students from Franklin County for scholarships provided by the club
- Participate and represent the Ohio State University in community service activities
- Enjoy one of several Women’s or Men’s Night Out events
- A portion of the dues you pay goes to the Franklin County scholarship fund for incoming freshmen students
Downloadable PDF: Membership Form for New members
Donations to our Scholarship Endowment Fund # 600137 are always welcome and appreciated!